Dairy HerdPlus is a tool that can benefit everyone no matter what your breeding goals are. The breeding and performance information that herd-owners receive through Dairy HerdPlus includes the following;
Click on the blue hyperlinks for more information and sample reports.
- Full access to all your animals genetic profit indexes (EBI)
- Full access to all HerdPlus Profiles
- EBI Profile
- Expected Calving Profile
- Pedigree Herd Profile
- Fertility and Breeding chart Profile
- Weight, Milk Recording, Due first serve and Due repeat profiles
- Full access to all HerdPlus Reports
- Calving Report
- EBI Report
- Fertility Report
- Dairy Cow Report
- Slaughter Report
- Expected Calving List
- Weighting Report
- Herdplus Dairy Pocket Notebook
- HerdPlus Dairy Breeding Chart
- Sire Advice application
- Inbreeding Checker
- Stock Reports and Stock Reconciliation and Nitrates Reports
- Access to generate a Sales Catalogue
- Special offers on genomic testing (only €22/head)
- New Animal search (male and female searches)
- Teagasc Profit Monitor
For €60 you’ll receive
- EBI Index Figures
- Herdplus Profiles Access
- Herdplus Reports Access
- HerdPlus Applications (Inbreeding Checker etc.)
- Discount on Genomic Testing
HerdPlus Pocket Notebook
Your animals pre-printed in your book for easy recording of events in the field. EBI information included for better decision making.
HerdPlus Dairy Breeding Chart
Enables you to plan which bulls to use during the breeding season.
- Record your heats, serves and pregnancy checks.
- Identify cows not showing in heat and cows repeating.
EBI is a single figure profit index aimed at helping farmers identify the most profitable bulls and cows for breeding dairy herd replacements. It comprises of information on seven sub-indexes related to profitable milk production. The use of the EBI profile is essential for any farmer serious about improving profits!
- Identify the areas which you can improve on.
- Compare your top and bottom cows/heifers.
- Detailed analysis of all animals in your herd.
Click here for further information on the HerdPlus Service
Sign Up to HerdPlus Today