International Beef Evaluation (Interbeef) Files September 2023
Weaning Weight (September 2023)
Calving Ease (September 2023)
Carcass (September 2023)
Intergenomic Holstein genomic TMI June 2022
Interbeef is a working group of ICAR and is pursuing 5 objectives relevant to beef cattle:
- provide a forum for sharing knowledge on recording and genetic evaluations, international genetic evaluation services,
- maintain guidelines and standards for beef cattle performance recording,
- conduct international surveys relevant to beef cattle performance recording,
- develop international genetic evaluation services, and
- facilitate the use of genomic selection.
Interbeef is guided by a steering committee appointed by the board of ICAR as well as a technical committee that includes a geographical and technical spread of enthusiastic supporters. A scientific advisory committee has also been established to give advice on specific technical issues.