The ICBF operates the national cattle breeding database. The genetic evaluations and research performed by the ICBF is used by farmers and the Irish Agri-food industry.
We are currently looking for an Accountant/ Accounts Technician to join the team based in Bandon, Co. Cork. This role is to cover a maternity leave of approx. 7-9 months and would suit someone with one to two years’ experience in a similar role.
As a member of the Accounts team you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Monthly Billing.
- Debtors Ledger.
- Creditors Ledger.
- Bank Administration/reconciliation.
- Administration associated with EU funded projects.
- Support the Financial Controller.
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Partly qualified/qualified Accountant or Accounts Technician with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar accounts position.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SAGE Accounts Software and Debtors Ledger is essential.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV – tell us a little about you and why you think you’re the person we need for this position.
ICBF, Highfield House, Shinagh, Bandon, Co. Cork.
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th July, 2015