Herd-owners: Your Username is your Herd Designator (IE number) and your password is a minimum of 6 characters. If you cannot remember your password, there are 3 ways to get your password:
- Text the word PASS to 089 4577663 to receive your password. NOTE: Your mobile number needs to be stored on our database for this system to work.
- Email Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Call us on 1850-600-900 or 023-8820452 during office hours.
Videos Not Playing
You may need to download and install the Adobe Flash Player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. Follow the instructions on the Adobe website in order to install the Player. Restart your browser after installing the software.
Login & Email Troubleshooting Guides
Problems related to logging in often relate to settings in other products. Here are some troubleshooting guides to help solve such problems.
- Click here if you are having difficulty logging into the web site in Internet Explorer.
- Click here if you are having difficulty logging in and if you have McAfee Internet Security Centre.
- Click here if you are having difficulty logging in and if you have Norton Personal Firewall.
- In advance of troubleshooting any email problems try to send an email to your own email address if the email sends and you don’t receive the email back this indicates that there is a problem with your email address with your Email provider i.e. Eircom, IFA Telecom etc. If this is the case you will need to contact Eircom etc. and ask them to check the status of your account also check with your provider that you are using the correct email address and password for your mail account. Once you have the correct email address and password details proceed to the links below to find out how to re-configure your email.
- Click here if you are having trouble sending or receiving email with Outlook Express.
- Click here if you are having trouble sending or receiving email with Outlook 2000.
- Click here if you are having trouble sending or receiving email with Outlook 2003.
- If you are still having problems, email us at email@example.com