ICBF, through its breeding information service HerdPlus, provides a range of breeding information reports and tools for the Irish Dairy and Beef farmer.
We’ve made great progress over the last few years, with approximately 24,000 dairy and beef farmers joined up to our breeding information service. We endeavor to provide top class customer support to our current members and potential future members.
Our vision in ICBF is to empower sustainable farming through collaboration and excellence in genetics and big data solutions.
ICBF are a growing organisation of approx. 100 employees split across 8 teams that cover everything from genetic evaluations and farmer support to software development and finance.
To further support our HerdPlus service, we currently have a customer support role opening in our new state-of-the-art offices in Ballincollig, Co. Cork. We are open to full time or part time applications.
The main duties will include the following:
- Provide telephone, email and web support to existing HerdPlus clients.
- Target and recruit new HerdPlus clients.
- General administrative duties as assigned.
Our Candidate Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good computer skills including Word & Excel.
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced environment.
An interest in agriculture is an advantage but not essential. Full training will be provided to get the successful applicant up to speed.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for the role by emailing [email protected]
Closing date for applications – Friday 26th May, 2023.
ICBF is an equal opportunities employer.