ICBF are currently recruiting for the position of ‘HerdPlus Helpdesk Support’. The Irish Cattle Breeding Federation (ICBF), through its breeding information service HerdPlus, provides a range of breeding information reports and tools for the Irish Dairy and Beef farmer.
We really value all our farmer clients and we also know there are thousands of other farmers that would greatly benefit from embracing the work that we do.
We’ve made great progress over the last few years, with almost 26,000 dairy and beef farmers joined up to our breeding information service. To further support our HerdPlus service, we are looking for a full-time person to join our hard working and dedicated team based at our office in Cork.
The main duties will include the following:
- Provide telephone, email and web support to existing HerdPlus clients.
- Target and recruit new HerdPlus clients.
- General administrative duties.
Our Candidate Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good computer skills including Word & Excel.
- A team player.
- A knowledge of dairy/beef farming would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your cover letter and CV.
ICBF is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications is Monday 11th March 2019