We currently have a vacancy for an Administration & Accounts Assistant. The Irish Cattle Breeding Federation (ICBF) is the leading provider of information-based genetics services to the Irish dairy and beef industry, employing approximately 60 people in our Bandon office (30 minutes from Cork city). This role would suit someone with one to two years’ experience in a similar role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Invoice reconciliation/filing.
- Posting invoices to accounts system.
- Monthly Cheque Run.
- Administration associated with EU projects.
- General Administration.
- A qualification in business/secretarial/accounts
- Experience with administration and accounts
- Attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Team player, results-driven and self-motivated
If you are interested in the above position, please email your C.V. along with a cover letter describing why you are best suited for the position to email: [email protected]
ICBF, Highfield House, Bandon, Co. Cork
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd June 2017