The latest new 5 Year Trend Report is now live for all HerdPlus suckler farmers. This report allows you to assess the breeding performance of your suckler herd over the last five years (2016 – 2020) on six Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) listed below:
- Replacement Index (Cows)
- Replacement Index (1st Calvers)
- Herd Calving Interval
- Calves per Cow per Year
- Heifers Calved at 22-26 Months
- Six-week Calving Rate
As well as assessing your herds own performance, the report allows you to benchmark your herd against the national average and top 10% of suckler herds for each KPI.
Accessing the report online
As is the case with all HerdPlus reports, the 5 Year Trend Report can be viewed online in the reports section of the HerdPlus farmer login.
- Go to the reports dropdown and click on ‘all reports’
- Click on ‘General’ and then select ‘5 Year Trend Report suckler herd’
- Click on the most recent date for the most recently generated report.
If you have any queries or feedback for the HerdPlus team on the 5 Year Trend Report or any other reports, please call 023-8820452 or email [email protected]