International Beef Evaluation (Interbeef) Files September 2022
Weaning Weight (September 2022)
Calving Ease (September 2022)
Intergenomic Holstein genomic TMI June 2022
International Beef Evaluation (Interbeef) Files March 2022
Weaning Weight (March 2022)
Calving Ease (March 2022)
Interbeef is a working group of ICAR and is pursuing 5 objectives relevant to beef cattle:
- provide a forum for sharing knowledge on recording and genetic evaluations, international genetic evaluation services,
- maintain guidelines and standards for beef cattle performance recording,
- conduct international surveys relevant to beef cattle performance recording,
- develop international genetic evaluation services, and
- facilitate the use of genomic selection.
Interbeef is guided by a steering committee appointed by the board of ICAR as well as a technical committee that includes a geographical and technical spread of enthusiastic supporters. A scientific advisory committee has also been established to give advice on specific technical issues.