ICBF are currently recruiting for the position of ‘Senior Software Engineer’. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects in an open, supportive, collaborative environment, using a combination of the latest technologies.
At ICBF, innovation and cutting-edge technology are central to supporting the growing agri-tech industry. Our team provides full stack/full life cycle software development services to industry partners and customers in a Big Data environment.
As a successful Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects in an open, supportive, collaborative environment, using a combination of the latest technologies.
- Oracle (Oracle Engineered Systems)
- Mobile App Development Technologies – Ionic + Angular Framework
- REST API
- Analytic Technologies, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Big Data, including DNA data and cutting-edge genetic evaluation techniques
- LAMP Stack
- DevOps Tools – Git, Jenkins
Training and support opportunities exist to cross train into the above areas. Employees receive a competitive benefits package.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computing or similar qualification
- 3+ years’ Software Development experience, preferably with experience in a number of the above technologies, particularly with experience in PL/SQL
- A team player who is results-driven, self-motivated and customer focused
- Experience working in an Agile environment
ICBF is an equal opportunities employer.
ICBF is the leading provider of information-based genetics services, employing approx. 90 employees in Cork and with a 20 year history in Ireland.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your cover letter and CV via our online application process by clicking ‘Apply now’ below.
Closing date for applications is 5th November 2021