The latest new 5 Year Trend Report is now live for all HerdPlus suckler farmers. This new report allows you to assess the breeding performance of your suckler herd over the last five years (2015 – 2019) on six Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) listed below:
- Replacement Index (Cows)
- Replacement Index (1st Calvers)
- Herd Calving Interval
- Calves per Cow per Year
- Heifers Calved at 22-26 Months
- Six-week Calving Rate
As well as assessing your herds own performance, the report allows you to benchmark your herd against the national average and top 10% of suckler herds for each KPI.
Accessing the report online
As is the case with all HerdPlus reports, the 5 Year Trend Report can be viewed online in the reports section of the HerdPlus farmer login.
- Go to the reports dropdown and click on ‘all reports’
- Click on ‘General’ and then select ‘5 Year Trend Report suckler herd’
- Click on the most recent date for the most recently generated report.
If you have any queries or feedback for the HerdPlus team on the 5 Year Trend Report or any other reports, please call 023-8820452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.