Herd-owners can order DNA kits through our self-selection screen by logging into your ICBF Account and selecting ‘Services’ – ‘Genomic Services’ – ‘Place Order’– ‘Genotype Groups’. All the different stages of the order can be tracked using the Genotype tracking screen. Payment can be made using a credit or debit card. Alternatively, you can call ICBF 023 8820452 or email email@example.com.
Below is a step by step guide on how to order a genotype online.
- Go to www.icbf.com and login to your ICBF Account using your username and password.
2. Under the ‘Services’ drop down, select ‘Genomic Services’
3. On the Genomic Service screen, select ‘Place Order’
4. Simply click on ‘Select’ opposite the animal(s) that you wish to genotype, then click on ‘Save Changes’ and ‘Checkout’. This will then take you to the payment screen. The sampling kit for each animal is then dispatched to the herd-owner.
The Beef Genomic Pricing system
* €22 for males and females if in HerdPlus/BDGP
** €30 for pedigree animals not in HerdPlus/BDGP