ICBF, Teagasc and Animal Health Ireland (AHI) are jointly hosting five information nights for suckler farmers this autumn.
Topics to be covered include:
- New beef indexes & latest breeding developments – ICBF
- Management of the suckler heifer to calf at 24 months – Teagasc
- Colostrum Management – AHI
- IBR – AHI
- Parasite Control – AHI
All information nights commence at 7pm.
No booking necessary.
- 29th October – Castleisland Mart, Castleisland
- 4th November – Cillin Hill, Kilkenny
- 7th November – Elphin Mart, Roscommon
- 11th November – Ennis Mart, Ennis
- 12th November – Ballybay Mart, Monaghan