At ICBF, innovation and cutting-edge technology are central to supporting the growing agri-tech industry. Our team provides full stack/full life cycle software development services to industry partners and customers in a Big Data environment.
As a successful Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects in an open, supportive, collaborative environment, using a combination of the latest technologies.
- Oracle (Oracle Engineered Systems)
- Mobile App Development Technologies
- HTML5, CSS3, JSON, REST
- Analytic Technologies, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Big Data, including DNA data and cutting-edge genetic evaluation techniques
- LAMP Stack
- DevOps Tools – Git, Jenkins
Training and support opportunities exist to cross train into the above areas. Employees receive a competitive benefits package.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computing or similar qualification
- 3+ years’ Software Development experience, preferably with experience in a number of the above technologies
- A team player who is results-driven and self-motivated
- Experience working in an Agile environment
ICBF is the leading provider of information-based genetics services, employing approximately 80 employees and with a 20 year history in Ireland. ICBF is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th October 2018